KP Cyclery, was founded in Denmark in 2014. Our founder Kaspar Peek started by building vintage steel framed singlespeed and fixed gear bikes. Over the years, more products emerged like the Bike Hanger to store one’s bike on the wall and the Bicycle Sidecar to transport goods.
In 2018, the first cargo bike prototype was finished which turned out to be a pivotal point. In 2020 production began and the Nighthawk cargo bike was sold to 8 countries in Europe. In 2021, we have hit our target of 5x growth from 2020 and sold already to 12 countries across Europe.
On the 7th of March 2022, we’re beginning the next chapter in our journey as Hagen Bikes.
- Writing content – newsletter, blog posts, social media posts.
- Facebook account – post content, reply to messages and comments.
- Instagram – post content, reply to messages and comments.
- Ads management – create campaigns, bidding setup and monitoring.
- Video and photo – organise photo and video shoots.
- Excellent written English.
- Interest in cycling/bicycles with at least basic understanding of components, brands etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and additional languages (Danish, French, German) would be helpful.
What we offer:
- A chance to work for a fast growing company in an early stage.
- Stock options.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to work with industry proven marketing advisor and potential to grow into marketing manager.
- Work load 50% to fulltime.
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
To apply, send your CV and a free form letter to email@example.com